About Me

Hi all, and welcome to The Comer Experience. Howdy, we are John and Gena. Gena is born and raised in Southern Oklahoma. John is a military brat, raised in New York for his first few years. He spent 5 years in Okinawa, Japan before moving to Oklahoma. Both of us have been married before, and have finally found our comfort in each other since 1999. We got married on July 4, 2006, and it makes Independence Day something much better to celebrate. We have hit a point in our life together that now we want to share our experiences with everyone. We want to take you on a trip through the everyday lives of our family. We have started this blog to give people a look into what our family enjoys, and goes through. You will see some great cooking from John, who learned from helping his mother in the kitchen. With his mix of Italian and Irish background he enjoys experimenting and making great food. We will also take you on our journey into learning photography and we would love to hear your critiques on our pictures. All and all we hope you enjoy your journey with us and can laugh and learn from our experiences. Enjoy and lots of fun, John & Gena #TheComerExperience

Monday, May 12, 2014

How's this smile? Braces update (heavy on the pictures)

Okay y'all do not laugh I am not the cutest thing out there.  I did this fast little picture after cleaning my dirty face for the day.  You ladies out there know that you have to do that to stay young forever right?!?

So I had my first bracket break loose from a tooth this past month.  That was a whole lot of fun!  Let's just say as much as I love to talk that bracket just moved from side to side banging around, and spinning around my wire.  It didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would when I got it adhered back to the tooth the following day, but made eating a blast.

At this time I have decided to hold off on the surgery to fix my jaw alignment.  Due to a miscarriage I had in March which was a miracle & blessing for us after years of trying it was good to know I could become pregnant.  We  are currently working with my obgyn to help with conception, but that is a whole other blog topic.

I am going to post a before smile(not great at smiling), and a current picture.  I tell you this will be an awesome journey for me.


Before Braces were put on.

This is the day I had braces put on.




These two are from today.  I had to do a close up to show how much movement has happened.





But to show it a little better how about a side by side of the two that show my smile---




So there you have it.  In June I am already assured there will be even more teeth movement with a new wire going in.  I have a few years of these to go I believe 2017 is the year that I will last have them on.  

So tell me---what do you think?

Pretty smiles & all that Jazz

Gena


No comments:

Post a Comment