About Me

Hi all, and welcome to The Comer Experience. Howdy, we are John and Gena. Gena is born and raised in Southern Oklahoma. John is a military brat, raised in New York for his first few years. He spent 5 years in Okinawa, Japan before moving to Oklahoma. Both of us have been married before, and have finally found our comfort in each other since 1999. We got married on July 4, 2006, and it makes Independence Day something much better to celebrate. We have hit a point in our life together that now we want to share our experiences with everyone. We want to take you on a trip through the everyday lives of our family. We have started this blog to give people a look into what our family enjoys, and goes through. You will see some great cooking from John, who learned from helping his mother in the kitchen. With his mix of Italian and Irish background he enjoys experimenting and making great food. We will also take you on our journey into learning photography and we would love to hear your critiques on our pictures. All and all we hope you enjoy your journey with us and can laugh and learn from our experiences. Enjoy and lots of fun, John & Gena #TheComerExperience

Sunday, February 23, 2014

2nd Anniversary Jeepers Anonymous Event!! Love my Jeeps!!

Yesterday was a blast for me!  Not so much for John.  He woke up with quite a headcold.  I felt so bad for him.   But, I didn't let that stop me from celebrating our Jeep clubs 2nd Anniversary!!  I finally made it to an event, and met up with 100+ awesome people.  Our Jeepers Anonymous group is filled with every walk of life, and so many interesting lines of work.  We come together, and fun ensues!!  

There was some excitement let me not kid you there was alot of that.  But, at one point the guys were using the "RTI" ramp which helps test flex with your vehicles.  And, well Chad's awesome yellow Jeep got a little bit frisky, and the girls I was standing with kept telling me I might wanna move my Jeep.  Check out the picture below(my jeep is the green/tan beside the ramp).
See what I mean... *thank you Kelly Drown for use of this pic*

Frisky doesn't cut it theres 3 tires of the ground here.  And a crew of guys still leaning on my Jeep!!
*Thank you Tracy Lanktree for use of this pic*

But it was a blast I tell you I was asked if I was scared when I went to move my Jeep.  My answer was nope, but I thought it might be a smart move.  :)  I figured Chad had his insurance paid up.

Here's another shot of one of the other Jeepers flexing!!

*thank you Kelly Drown for use of this pic*

I LOVE MY JEEPERS ANONYMOUS FAMILY!!!

Now, if I can just get John feeling better we will have a lot more Jeep related fun going on.

This club is filled with the most amazing group of people I have ever met in my entire life.  Of course thats not counting all my family, and friends that I held on to!!

Thanks to all my Jeepers family for allowing me to enjoy myself, and share the Jeep family on our blog!!


TJ's RULE!!

Gena


3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Gena! It was great to meet you yesterday and I agree, our JA family is the best! Also, TJ's do rule and my girl is a Betty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing meeting you to Rachel. Thanks so much for the comment!! TJ's SO RULE!! As DO BETTY'S!

    ReplyDelete