About Me

Hi all, and welcome to The Comer Experience. Howdy, we are John and Gena. Gena is born and raised in Southern Oklahoma. John is a military brat, raised in New York for his first few years. He spent 5 years in Okinawa, Japan before moving to Oklahoma. Both of us have been married before, and have finally found our comfort in each other since 1999. We got married on July 4, 2006, and it makes Independence Day something much better to celebrate. We have hit a point in our life together that now we want to share our experiences with everyone. We want to take you on a trip through the everyday lives of our family. We have started this blog to give people a look into what our family enjoys, and goes through. You will see some great cooking from John, who learned from helping his mother in the kitchen. With his mix of Italian and Irish background he enjoys experimenting and making great food. We will also take you on our journey into learning photography and we would love to hear your critiques on our pictures. All and all we hope you enjoy your journey with us and can laugh and learn from our experiences. Enjoy and lots of fun, John & Gena #TheComerExperience

Friday, January 24, 2014

"Drop of Doubt" by C.L. Stone Book Review

You know you’ve heard that term “Giddy as a school girl” well I will have to say I was just that waiting on the release of Book 5 “Drop of Doubt”.  I’ve already professed my love in the talent of this author.  She has that innate ability to pull you so deeply into the books that you are emotionally attached or at least I am.  I don’t know if I mentioned this before but I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BOOK REVIEW WRITER :) these are my opinions of the books I read take it or leave it.  But trust me from a girl that reads a whole lot of books, if I like it a lot then typically it’s a good book ;).

There is a huge amount of suspense, and we get to see Sang in action in this book.  YAY!! She is getting so fed up of the guys always treating her like such a “GIRL”.  Don’t we all!!  Wait did I say that out loud….

I came out of this book with a new found love for DR. Green.  I loved the way he was brought through in this book of the series.  I think you will fall in love with him totally at this point.  Well heck, why wouldn’t you right? He’s young, sexy, charismatic, and best part of it all he’s a doctor!!    

I think you’d be a fool not to jump or dive; wait maybe just fall into a reading coma for the whole book series.  That’s my opinion, and I am sticking to it.  :)  Tell me your thoughts after you catch up with me!!

Ps…. Just a little note when you get to the end of each of her books there is a little “A” chapter which is a prequel to the next book which gives a little insight into what you will find there love that!! 

Last but not least I noticed she will be releasing another book in Feb 2014 which will be a spinoff of this “The Academy Series” its titled “The Academy-The Scarab Beetle Series” book one will be named “Thief”; from the snippet I read I am totally ready to start that series blog review too!!  So many books to read so little time what’s a girl to do!

Reading is fun, Gena

P.S.
Click pic to get your copy of the book.....

No comments:

Post a Comment