About Me

Hi all, and welcome to The Comer Experience. Howdy, we are John and Gena. Gena is born and raised in Southern Oklahoma. John is a military brat, raised in New York for his first few years. He spent 5 years in Okinawa, Japan before moving to Oklahoma. Both of us have been married before, and have finally found our comfort in each other since 1999. We got married on July 4, 2006, and it makes Independence Day something much better to celebrate. We have hit a point in our life together that now we want to share our experiences with everyone. We want to take you on a trip through the everyday lives of our family. We have started this blog to give people a look into what our family enjoys, and goes through. You will see some great cooking from John, who learned from helping his mother in the kitchen. With his mix of Italian and Irish background he enjoys experimenting and making great food. We will also take you on our journey into learning photography and we would love to hear your critiques on our pictures. All and all we hope you enjoy your journey with us and can laugh and learn from our experiences. Enjoy and lots of fun, John & Gena #TheComerExperience

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Superbowl, Snacks & Family

Okay, its coming up on that exciting for most guys weekend. SUPER BOWL!  Oh boy!  I am almost positive we are going to be spending time with my in-laws watching the game, and snacking on all that oh so fattening food.  They are a crazy bunch of people I love them dearly.  I don't know about all you folks out there, but I married into an Italian/Irish family.  They can be sometimes loud.... Ok thats a lie its pretty much loud all the time, but its always fun.  

So what kind of snacks are you going to be making?  I have been searching Pinterest, and have added a few things on our Pinterest of snack ideas.  I think I will be doing a lot of reading pre-game though.  The one thing I look forward to the most of all is the commercials.  I tweeted the Budweiser commercial its a tearjerker.  You should go look for it, or just wait until the game make sure you have tissues!!

 So I guess best question of all is who's going to win the game?  Tweet me your answer!! 

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know what the decided snacks were

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food was amazing! You should check out the newest post to see what all we had! If you would like more detailed recipes please let me know.

    ReplyDelete